"An Education To Believe In"
8:20am - 3:30pm
Preschool - Eighth Grade
St. Margaret’s PTO!
There are many ways you can get involved. We would like to personally invite all of you, including preschool parents, to join us for our PTO meetings as we begin to plan for the 2014-2015 school year.
The role of the St. Margaret’s PTO is not only to raise money, but to enhance the educational experience of the students, parents, and teachers.
Our PTO supports us in many ways:
• Ordering and providing our students the opportunity to watch the lifecycle of a butterfly, from eggs to butterflies, and as a school partake in the release of the butterflies some time between Earth Day and Ascension Thursday.
• ,PTO hosts our Scholastic Book Fairs. This April a scholastic book fair was held and all the proceeds from the event benefit the students.
• Did you know that our PTO subsidizes the tuition of each student
that attends our school?
• PTO provided $5,000 in Financial Aid / Scholarships, awarded
based upon financial need.
• Our new copy/fax machine is just one example of the PTO’s commitment to furthering improvements in technology. The PTO has committed $6,000 over the past two years towards this endeavor.
If you have an idea for enhancement of the school, or of an
activity or event, join us at the next PTO meeting or you may contact the school and we will help connect you to one of the members of our PTO Committee.
President: Kelly Carlyle
Secretary: Renee Beckwith
Treasurer: Emily Rowe